Sunny Thoughts™ Free Positive Thinking & Affirmations

Go HERE To Get 105 Free Affirmations

Sunny Thoughts Resources For

Sunny's Dialogue With Friends:

« January 11, 2009 - January 17, 2009 | Main | January 25, 2009 - January 31, 2009 »

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 24, 2009

Appreciation From Benny - Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa

Hi Sunny,
I really appreciate your good work.
May the Good Lord bless you abundantly.

I have really been blessed by your tips
on positive thinking.

Thanking You,
Benny
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa

You're Most Welcome, Benny!

Posted by Sunny at 10:29 PM | Comments (0)

Your Wonderful Kind Words Empower People Around The World

Hi Sunny,
Thank you for your wonderful affirmations.
I have been doing affirmations for years
- it was actually recommended to me
by a massage therapist/yoga instructor.

It truly changed my life.
I grew up in a horrible abusive environment.
An environment where I was told I was ugly and worthless.
But in my heart, I knew there was more to life.
The affirmations were a Godsend.

Thank you again for empowering people
around the world with your wonderful, kinds words.
Mahalo ... Maria Ortega

You're Most Welcome, Maria!
I was told the same thing as a child & teenager.
Congratulations to YOU for reviving
Your Beautiful Heart & Spirit!

Posted by Sunny at 12:04 PM | Comments (0)

10 Affirmations For Beginning New Work - January 24, 2009

I'm ready to do new work that I've wanted to do for a long time
I've waited long enough and now I'm ready to go
Before I begin, I'm going to plan & write out my actions & my desired results
I ask myself "what do I want my work to be like in 20 years?"
I write out my 20 year vision in as much detail as possible
Then, I do the same process for 10 years, 5 years & 3 years
Now I become more detailed, and I write out my 1 year plan & my 3 month plan
Now that those plans are finished, I can write out my 1 month set of actions
By taking the first action step to complete my one month plan, my 20 year vision becomes more real
I know I can do this new work - one step at a time

-Read These Affirmations Silently To Yourself
-If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity
-Make Them Yours.

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them,
And Then Posting Them On Your Computer,
Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket,
Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel
The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU,
Throughout The Entire Day.

-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:04 AM | Comments (1)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 23, 2009

10 Affirmations For Learning New Things - January 23, 2009

I'm learning new things every day
I have a tremendous ability to concentrate on what I am learning
I always make notes on what I'm learning
The writing of notes helps me to retain what I've learned
It's amazing how much there is to learn
My capacity to learn is boundless
My desire to learn continues to grow
I'm like a child -- absorbing everything
I'm like child -- delighting in all I learn
I enjoy sharing what I learn, without forcing it on people

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Posted by Sunny at 12:56 AM | Comments (0)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 22, 2009

10 - I'm Deepening All Of My Friendships In Every Way

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Posted by Sunny at 12:36 AM | Comments (0)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 21, 2009

10 - I'm Happy Every Day

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Share These With Your Child
Have Your Child Write Out One Or More Of These Sayings
Ask Your Child To Read All 10 Out Loud
Teach Your Children To Write Out More Positive Thoughts Like This

Posted by Sunny at 12:02 AM | Comments (2)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 20, 2009

Mary Beth Cameron Inspired These 10 Affirmations - Jan 20, 2009

Today's Affirmations Are Inspired By The Vision
Of My Friend Mary Beth Cameron, Who Is Inspired By
Martin Luther King & President Obama.
Most Of The Phrases Are Mary Beth's:

& Best In Others, With Honesty & Integrity

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Posted by Sunny at 12:44 AM | Comments (0)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 19, 2009

10 Affirmations For Weight Loss - Jan 19, 2009

Allu wrote a comment of my Jan 16th post, asking for
affirmations to help lose weight - so, here they are:
1 - I Love Myself For Who I Truly Am - Inside
2 - I Love Myself Just As I Am Right Now
3 - Because I Love Who I Am, I Want To Become The Very Best Person I Can Be
4 - I Want To Be Healthy, Slim, Trim And Very Fit
5 - I'm Becoming Slim, Trim & Fit By Being Active & Eating Nutritious Meals
6 - I Love To Exercise Because Of How Good It Makes Me Feel All Throughout The Day
7 - The More I Exercise & The More I Stay Active, The Better I Feel
8 - I Take Time Each Day To Visualize Myself Being Lean & Strong
9 - I Take Time Each Day To "Feel" My Body In The Future = Future Vision = Future Feel: Of Being Slim, Trim, Lean & Strong
10 - I Love Seeing & Feeling Myself In Top Physical Condition, And Each Day I'm Making My Vision Become More & More The Real Truth About Who I Am And How I Choose To Be

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Posted by Sunny at 12:44 AM | Comments (0)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 18, 2009

10 Affirmations For Study & Test Taking - Jan 18, 2009

I've stopped sending daily e-mail reminders about these
10 New Affirmations, but 10 new daily positive
thoughts will be here for YOU each day, anyway!

I've received several requests (in the comments section of previous postings) for affirmations to help with study & test taking. So, here are a few on that theme:

1 - I Love To Study & Prepare For Exams
2 - I Enjoy Getting The Big Picture, By Previewing An Overview Of All The Exam Material
3 - Then I Like To Break This Subject Down Into Smaller Parts To Study Closely
4 - I'm Very Focused In My Preparations
5 - I'm Blocking Out All Potential Distractions
6 - I Give Myself Plenty Of Study Breaks, But Then I Come Back To Study More
7 - The More I Study, The More Energetic, Enthusiastic & Focused I'm Becoming
8 - I'm Smiling Because I Know I'm Preparing With Confidence & Enthusiasm
9 - I Know I'm Going To Do Well In My Examinations, Because I'm Preparing Very Well
10 - I'm An Excellent Student & I'm Very Good At Taking Exams

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Posted by Sunny at 12:18 AM | Comments (11)