Sunny Thoughts™ Free Positive Thinking & Affirmations

Go HERE To Get 105 Free Affirmations

Sunny Thoughts Resources For

Sunny's Dialogue With Friends:

« January 04, 2009 - January 10, 2009 | Main | January 18, 2009 - January 24, 2009 »

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 17, 2009

10 Affirmations For Cleansing Blocked Aura - Jan 17, 2009

I've had a request from someone saying they have a "blocked aura"
and I've written these affirmations to help:

1 - I Breathe Deeply To Become More Focused & Centered
2 - I Imagine The Strength & Power Of The Universe Entering My Body From The Top Of My Head, As I Inhale
3 - I Bring This Energy Down My Spine, As I Inhale Slowly
4 - I Pause Briefly When My Lungs Are Full
5 - Then I Infuse This Energy With Love & Abundance As It Returns Up My Spine When I Slowly Exhale
6 - I Send My Breath & My Love Upwards & Outwards Through The Top Of My Head
7 - I Use Each Breath To Send My Thoughts & Feelings Of Love & Joy Out To The Entire Universe
8 - I Use Deep Breathing To Cleanse & Strengthen My Body, Mind & Soul
9 - I Use Deep Breathing To Cleanse & Strengthen My Aura
10 - I Use Deep Breathing To Make This World A Better Place For Everyone
Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them, And Then Posting Them On Your Computer, Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket, Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU, Throughout The Entire Day.

Posted by Sunny at 12:14 AM | Comments (7)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 16, 2009

10 Affirmations To Stop Smoking & Drinking - Jan 16, 2009

I had a request from a gentleman
who wants to stop smoking & drinking,
so I wrote these affirmations:

1 - I'm Living A Clean & Sober Life
2 - I'm Smoke Free
3 - I'm Alcohol Free
4 - I'm Drug Free
5 - I Avoid Cigarette & Cigar Smoke
6 - I Avoid Alcohol
7 - I Avoid Drugs
8 - I Drink Lots Of Fresh Water
9 - I Breathe Clean & Fresh Air
10 - I Love Keeping My Body Clean & Healthy
Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?

Posted by Sunny at 12:42 AM | Comments (12)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 15, 2009

10 Affirmations About The Benefit Of Change - Jan 15, 2009

1 - I Like Change
2 - The Only Way To Get From Here To There Is By Change
3 - Change Is A Good Thing
4 - Others Fear Change, But I Welcome It
5 - I Actively Look For Possibilities Of Change All Around Me
6 - I Like To "Raise The Bar" And Seek To Go To New Higher Levels
7 - I Like To "Rock The Boat"
8 - I Like To Push Myself With Hard Work
9 - I Like Difficulties & Challenges, Because I Know They Can Lead To Success That Others Will Never Find
10 - I Like Change Because I Know It Creates New Opportunities
Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

-Read These Affirmations Silently To Yourself
-If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity
-Make Them Yours.

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them,
And Then Posting Them On Your Computer,
Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket,
Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel
The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU,
Throughout The Entire Day.

-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:27 AM | Comments (5)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 14, 2009

8 - Today I Listen With Gratitude
9 - I'm Excited About What New Learning This Day May Bring
10 - I Love Being Alive, Growing & Glowing With Positive Energy
Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Posted by Sunny at 12:18 AM | Comments (2)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 13, 2009

-Make Them Yours.

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them,
And Then Posting Them On Your Computer,
Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket,
Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel
The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU,
Throughout The Entire Day.

-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:54 AM | Comments (7)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 12, 2009

8 - I Remember That We All Always Have A Unique Perspective
9 - I Enjoy Exploring Contrary Perspectives
10 - Some Of My Best Thoughts Come From Thinking Contrary & Uncommon Thoughts
Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Posted by Sunny at 12:16 AM | Comments (4)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 11, 2009

10 Affirmations For Inner Security - Jan 11, 2009

1 - I Feel Safe And Secure
2 - I'm Aware Of My Surroundings
3 - I'm Self-Aware
4 - I Look Inside For My Sense Of Security
5 - When I Set Goals, I Set Them For Myself
6 - Yes, I Do Good Things For Others ...
7 - And I Achieve Goals For My Own Sense Of Accomplishment

-Make Them Yours.

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them,
And Then Posting Them On Your Computer,
Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket,
Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel
The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU,
Throughout The Entire Day.

-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:11 AM | Comments (5)