Sunny Thoughts™ Free Positive Thinking & Affirmations

Go HERE To Get 105 Free Affirmations

Sunny Thoughts Resources For

Sunny's Dialogue With Friends:

« December 28, 2008 - January 03, 2009 | Main | January 11, 2009 - January 17, 2009 »

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 10, 2009

10 Affirmations For A Healthy Mind - Jan 10, 2009

1 - My Mind Is Clear & Bright
2 - My Memory Is Excellent
3 - My Brain Is Healthy
4 - I'm A Clear Thinker
5 - I Love Learning New Things
6 - I Love To Read
7 - I Take Good Care Of My Brain
8 - I Sleep Well At Night
9 - I Feel Rested When I Awaken
10 - I Know My Healthy Mind Will Take Good Care Of "Me"

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them, And Then Posting Them On Your Computer, Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket, Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU, Throughout The Entire Day.

Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?

Posted by Sunny at 12:01 AM | Comments (2)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 09, 2009

-Make Them Yours.

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them,
And Then Posting Them On Your Computer,
Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket,
Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel
The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU,
Throughout The Entire Day.

-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:13 AM | Comments (2)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 08, 2009

10 Affirmations Against Criticism - Jan 8, 2009

1 - When Others Criticize Me, I Don't Listen
2 - I Protect Myself From Negative People By Leaving The Room
3 - I Deserve To Be Treated Kindly By Everyone I Know
4 - I Treat Others Kindly & I Deserve The Same
5 - When I "Fail" At Something, I Always Ask: "What Did I Do Right?"
6 - I Like To Focus On The Things I Do Well
7 - I No Longer Criticize Myself ... Ever
8 - I Know I'm Doing The Best I Can
9 - The Best I Can Do - Is ALWAYS Good Enough - For Now
10 - By Focusing On What I've Done Right, And By Doing The Best I Can, I Know I Will Continually Improve.

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?

Posted by Sunny at 12:41 AM | Comments (5)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 07, 2009

8 - I Am Not A Slave To My Goals
9 - My Goals Are Written To Serve Me
10 - I Really Enjoy Achieving My Goals

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself

If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting

Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations, As YOU See Fit.

Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity

Make Them Yours

Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?

Posted by Sunny at 12:27 AM | Comments (9)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 06, 2009

-Make Them Yours.

Other Options Include Writing Down Only 1 Or 2 Of Them,
And Then Posting Them On Your Computer,
Or Carrying Them In Your Pocket,
Or Using Any Other Method To Help You Think, Say & Feel
The Affirmations That Are Special For YOU,
Throughout The Entire Day.

-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:11 AM | Comments (10)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 05, 2009

10 Affirmations For Expanding My World - Jan 5, 2009

1 - I'm Expanding My Universe
2 - I'm Reaching Out To Meet New People Every Day
3 - It's OK For Me To Play "The Host" In Life
4 - I Like Learning About New People
5 - It's Easy For Me To Be Fascinated By Their Unique Stories
6 - Even When It's Not REALLY Very Easy, I Still Make An Extra Effort To Get To Know Them
7 - It's OK For Me To Turn Away, However, If They Are Rude To Me
8 - I Don't Have To Please Everyone
9 - In Fact, I Know Pleasing Everyone Is Impossible
10 - It's Totally OK For Some People NOT To Like Me, Because I Am Learning To Be Kind To Myself, Which Is The Most Important Thing I Can Do When Bombarded With Negativity.

Copyright 2009 Bizbuild.com,Inc. All Rights Reserved

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity
-Make Them Yours.

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:55 AM | Comments (1)

Additional Comment -- From Sunny :)

January 04, 2009

-Read This Affirmations List Silently To Yourself
-If You Have Time, Write Them Out In Your Own Handwriting
-Make ANY Changes To Any Or To All Of These Affirmations,
As YOU See Fit.
-Read Them Out Loud And Infuse Them With Some Feeling Of Sincerity
-Make Them Yours.
-Why Not Read Them Aloud Again Before You Go To Sleep?
-Why Not Tell Your Family, Friend, Co-Workers or Employees
About These 10 Positive Thoughts Each Day?

Please Don't Use The Forms Above To Sign Up Your Friends
Or Family -- NOBODY Likes Getting Unwanted E-mails!!
INSTEAD - Merely Tell Your Friends & Family To Sign Up
Here At: SunnyThoughts.com

Posted by Sunny at 12:29 AM | Comments (8)